Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hang With Me!

The Following is a blog I wrote 8 years ago and never published. I found it in my drafts and thought I would share. After all, Scrapbook pages are timeless! 

It has been awhile, but I need you to hang with me. I have been lacking motivation the last two months and have completed a few challenges. I have had to do seperate uploads for each challenge and they follow this post. In the mean time, here are my recent creations of the last few months. Sorry about the flash, but I am still trying to learn this camera I have.

Isn't this picture of my Parker too funny? This has been his latest thing. I ask him to smile and he has to do these big funny eyes too! All of this is CTMH!


This is such a funny thing that my sister and I did. We were crawling around on the floor to get a picture of these adorable easter baskets that she had found for her and my kids. We were trying to get just the perfect shot. It was late and we were tired and one of us turned our camera on the other and we got into this camera war. She has all the pictures of me and I of her.


I used a sketch to complete this page and I am not sure I am loving it. I am doing a page of the month thing through Basic Gray and in the process I am starting to appreciate BG a lot more. This paper is all BG as well as the paper I made the flower from. The other bits are from another line.





No comments: