Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Friendly Spooks!

I am committed to only using my stash this year to create Fall cards. I was tickled when I ran across one of my favorite stamp set by Brutus Monroe for Halloween! I adore this set because there are a few different characters that are the perfect size to color in with sentiments. The best part is they resemble Halloween, but are not so spooky that could be given to a child. I made three cards with the set.

The first one is a black and white card:
 I added a little red just for some personality.
 Once I colored in my character I used my Scan n Cut to fussy cut him for me. I left a border on him and used pop dots to adhere to my card.
 The spider I found on clearance last year (after Halloween) at my local craft store. He came in a set of nine!

Isn't this the friendlies Frankenstein you have ever seen? I just love this little guy!
 I used Nuvo Dew Drops on all of these cards including this one! I can't believe how often I pull them out to add that little extra something to a card.
 I used my copic markers to color him in. I did not care so much about sticking to color families because I wanted him to look a little dingy.
 I saved my favorite for last! This is hands down my favorite character from the stamp set! I also love him with that sentiment.
 Every time I see him I smile.
What Halloween character is your favorite? Even if you don't have an image of that character in your stash you can use it as inspiration to create something spooky this Halloween!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: