Sunday, September 30, 2018

Boo!

To me, nothing is more spooky and speaks of Halloween like a spider web! Therefore, I just had to create a card focusing on a great big web!
 I inked up my CTMH spider web in white pigmented ink and heat embossed it directly on a black card base. In the lower corner I did the same with the word BOO!
 I actually stamped the Boo! a little higher than anticipated, so I added two strips of washi tape. Sometimes mistakes work out so well :-)
I finished it off with a sparkly spider! 

I hope you were inspired in the month of September and you have a few fresh ideas for using your stash to create for Halloween! In the month of October I am sharing some Fall ideas using my stash too! Please make sure you have subscribed (follow) my blog and come back soon! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: