Thursday, October 5, 2017

October 31 Card

I absolutely am obsessed with the Halloween line Tim Holtz released. I picked up the paper and die cuts from it because let's face it -- I don't need anything paper craft wise for Halloween. I used one of his sheets as the card base. I simply cut one edge down to 5.5 inches and folded it in half to give me a 4 by 5.5 card. I layered a few of the die cuts from his Halloween line and tucked in the pumpkin I stamped and colored by Brutus Monroe. I used my Scan n Cut 2 to fussy cut him and the crow out. The stamps are actually part of the Halloween Inspirational Box by Brutus Monroe as well as the big pumpkin die cut. I ran the pumpkin through my Cuttlebug on orange paper and traced it on black paper to creat a border. I finished off the card by placing the pumpkin off center on the card.


I am sad to say that this box is sold out, however Brutus Monroe is now offering monthly subscription boxes so you never have to miss out again! Check them out at the Brutus Monroe Website .

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: