Monday, October 16, 2017

Foolish Mortals

 I saved the best for last, or should I say -- my favorite. I am obsessed with the sass of the sentiment paired with the innocent character. I mean talk about an oxymoron -- innocent devil. I can't help but giggle when I look at it. I used those gorgeous vintage corner pieces as a way to point to the character alternating the beautiful gems between the pieces. The pattern paper is from the same sheet. The web is flocked and gives the card great texture! Every thing was found in the Brutus Monroe Halloween Inspiration box.
I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with this box! I found it to be a great value. The products are fun, edgy, and cutting edge and there is always a little bit of sass. I love the sass! It is not enough to be offensive, but enough to show personality. Please head over to Brutus Monroe through the link I provide and check it out.

I am sad to say that this box is sold out, however Brutus Monroe is now offering monthly subscription boxes so you never have to miss out again! Check them out at the Brutus Monroe Website

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: