Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween Card

For this card I stamped the NEW background stamp -- Baroque on gold card stock with Raven Detail Ink. I was torn. I did not know if I was going to make it into a Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas card. It can work for all three! Since Halloween is this Tuesday I decided to go with that! The little cameo is a 3-D sticker from the Martha Stewart Halloween line (that is why it is hard to see!).It cam together relatively quick! Once I had the background stamped and trimmed down I ran three pieces of washi tape along the bottom and embellished it with gems and a sparkly spider. 
I am over on the Brutus Monroe Blog today with this card. There are also seven new stamp sets in the shop (this being one of them), so make sure you check them out!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!