Friday, October 6, 2017

Get Batty!

I have a friend who likes bats! I thought a card featuring bats with Dracula and a fun batty sentiment would be perfect for her!  Everything I used on this card is from the Halloween inspirational kit by Brutus Monroe. I started off with the purple card base and layered the bat transparency over it. Next I stamped Dracula, colored him in with Studio 71 colored pencils and cut him out using my Scan n Cut. I trimmed a piece of ribbon and layered the sentiment over it. I placed the ribbon sentiment on the card first followed by Dracula on pop dots. I tucked in two acrylic bats around him to finish the card off.

I am sad to say that this box is sold out, however Brutus Monroe is now offering monthly subscription boxes so you never have to miss out again! Check them out at the Brutus Monroe Website

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: