Sunday, December 10, 2017

Snowman Charm

Make sweet little charms for your tree or gift bags using your favorite Brutus Monroe Stamp set and shrink paper.

To make this charm I first started with the Stars Foundation Die set and a piece of festive pattern paper. I punched a hole in the top and set aside. Next, I stamped a snow man from the Snow Friends stamp set and colored it in with Stylefile markers on a piece of shrink paper. I carefully cut the snowman out making sure to leave room for a hole on the top. I punched a hole and shrunk it with my heat gun.Once it was cool enough to touch I threaded it on a string of hemp and topped it off with a glass bead from my stash. 
To find most of the supplies to make a charm please visit the shop here 
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: