Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Planner Shaker Pocket

As featured on the Brutus Monroe blog yesterday! I made a cute Christmas Planner Shaker Pocket for my Happy Planner with the November Inspiration box from Brutus Monroe
The bags in the kit are a perfect base for a shaker. I used one of the printed card bases in the box and colored it with Stylefile markers found in the shop too! I slipped the card base into a fuse-able sleeve, added the snowflake confetti from the kit and some confetti from my stash. Using my fuse tool I sealed the edge and attached it to a piece of cardstock. I added the snowflakes made from the dies in the kit along with the bling and placed them over the banners. I made the tag with the largest foundation tag die and stamped the small snowflakes all over it. Once it was complete I put it in my planner to hold special pictures or notes for the month of September.
Don't forget to sign up for the box and check out the store for lots of other fun stuff in the store!
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!  


No comments: