Sunday, December 17, 2017

Globe Shaker Card!

One of my favorite things are the globes and all the places in them! I love to make shaker cards to mail my friends and family when I am visiting a new place. I like to make about a dozen cards up before I leave and mail them from my destination. To make the card I first stamp the image on white cardstock:
Using the Globe die that fits all of the stamps I cut 12 3 by 4 black pieces of cardstock making sure to set the globe aside:

Adhere the stamped image to a base. I used a sparkly silver piece of cardwtock cut 1/4 inch larger than my image piece:

Using Brutus Monroe craft glue, carefully line up the globe frame to the image and adhere. Repeat the process until you have one black frame left:
Carefully place sequins and glitter in the shaker. Glue a sheet of acetate over the shaker and top it off with the last black frame:

Adhere to the card and shake away!

Check out the Brutus Monroe shop for the globes!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!



No comments: