Tuesday, December 26, 2017

"Boom Town" Downtown Fayetteville North Carolina!

I am happy to share with you a recent trip I took that was featured on Canvas Corp Brands blog! If you are not familiar with Canvas Corps you may know some of their brands: Tattered Angels and 7 Gypsies. I am super excited that my very first article I wrote for them went live yesterday. I had so much fun on my travel and writing it up. Please make sure you head over and read it because it is one of the most surprising places I have ever visited with fun shops, antique stores, dinning, breweries, a tea house and a coffee shop all within walking distance -- not to mention that famous museum that gives a wonderful history of the US army.









I met with over a dozen owners of downtown shops and felt their passion. Please go check out the CCB blog and read their story, see the 60+ pictures and share the article with anyone planning to visit or that lives in North Carolina. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! Please click here!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting (and traveling!)!!!!



No comments: