Monday, September 25, 2017

October TN Planner Set Up!

Can you believe it is almost October? I'm still trying to figure out what happened to September. I love The Planner Society monthly kits and could not wait to get the September kit set up for October. I was able to pull in some odds and ends from my stash too! 
 One thing I have been hoarding is a cute little shaker card I made at the Summer Creativation show in July using the new Tim Holtz die! I had the perfect spot in my planner for it. After all, October is Halloween! Super excited I get to enjoy this little shaker all month!
 I really have to think about how I want to set my planner up every month because my needs change depending on the time of year. I actually struggled setting up this month. I don't know why. Once I got it done I was pretty pleased with it.



I uploaded the complete unboxing of the Planner Society Kit and a better walk thru of my planner here:
I hope you enjoy!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!



No comments: