Saturday, September 2, 2017

Emobssing Folder Technique 4!

Today I am sharing with you the fourth and final technique in this series -- Embossing on the embossed and misting. Well, in my case, color bursting it! The first thing I did was run a white piece of flat card stock through my machine with an embossing folder. I tool my embossing ink and lightly rubbed it over the raised image and embossed it with penny embossing powder. I sprinkled three Color Burst colors and misted. Lastly I used a baby wipe to pick up the color on the raised image. As that dried I die cut my tag and stamped the image. I used alcohol marker to color it in. I assembled the card on a brown glitter card base.  To see a demonstration of this technique please visit HERE . For supplies check out Brutus Monroe .

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!


No comments: