Friday, September 22, 2017

Halloween Cards!

I had a little fun in my craft room. Okay...I had a lot of fun in my craft room creating some Halloween cards!
 For this one I used Distress Ink to create the background and splattered it with black ink. The witch is from Brutus Monroe as well as the circle die and markers I used to shade her face in. The sayings in this stamp set are to die for!
 For this card I stamped the image and cut it out along with the sentiments. I added pop dots and adhered it to a sheet of waxed paper. I finished it off with some black sequin. Once again, you can find the stamp set and paper at Brutus Monroe
This card I really had fun with! I wanted it to resemble a bloody spooky night. I die cut the circles, stamped them and embossed not only the sentiments, but the edges as well. I used Dylusions ink spray in Cherry pie on the sentiment. I colored in the scarecrow and background with markers. Before I adhered it to the card base I splattered it with white ink. I added a few scarlet bottle-cap sequins to finish it off. Supplies can be found Here .

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: