Saturday, October 20, 2018

Thankful for You!

Have you ever started creating something and you were not sure how it would turn out? You just kinda went for it and hoped for the best? That is exactly what I did on this card. Pretty much everything I used is from Brutus Monroe with the exception of the Autumn Red Nuvo Drops 
I first used a gorgeous background stamps with clear embossing ink to stamp the image (I did this on the leaves as well) and embossed with Penny Embossing poweder (Gilded Gold on the leaves). I wanted the Colorburst to pool and separate in the leaves so I made sure to sprinkle in the leaves and misted water in those spots.
I did the same for the larger leaves. Once they dried I cut them out. They bent slightly which I liked because it made them more realistic. I used pop dots to adhere to the card base.
This card has been my favorite card I have made for Fall. It is so ironic how something so unpredictable and experimental can turn out so beautiful! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: