Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Photo Shadow Box with Fuji Film and AC Moore

Nothing is more fun than a box of craft goodies full of surprises! AC Moore and Fuji Film teamed up with the Hello Lisa design team to create a Halloween Shadow Box. Each designer had to use only what was in the package mailed to us to create a shadow box. The focal point was a print of our choice by Fuji Film. Here is what I created with my box:

 This was such a fun project to create! I actually used two of the Fuji Film prints in my box. Here is a 1 minute and 15 second video of how you can create a similar box:
The hardest part was waiting for the paint to dry! I live in the southwest and normally it is very dry here, but we have gotten a lot of rain. The air is humid and everything is taking hours to dry -- something I am not used too! This is a really cute statement piece that comes together in under an hour (paint drying time may take longer).

The photos were by far the easiest to cut out! I thought for sure I would get smudges all over them, but they stayed looking great!

If you did a shadow box with a picture as the focal point, what picture would you use? 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Bralin Allison said...

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. United States citizens may apply for a Turkey visa for US citizens (e-Visa) from the Turkish government. Unlike a standard visa, this one allows you to travel to Turkey without an advance visa application.

Turkey visa said...

While I have read your article several times, I find many valid points in it. I am confident your readers will enjoy it. Travelers can apply for a Turkey visa which is very easy. If you have an internet connection and valid documents, you can apply online from anywhere in the world.

evisa apply online said...

Very nice post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I love browsing your blog posts. The E visa application process is now online. You can evisa apply online within 5 to 10 minutes and you can fill out your visa application form. And your visa processing depends on your nationality and your visa type.