Saturday, October 6, 2018

Around The World Blog Hop

Did you know that today is National Card Making Day? To celebrate Joy Clare is hosting a blog hop that I am super excited to be in. Please hop along with us! The blog links are listed below. Please leave a comment along the way too. We sure to appreciate those  :-)

I am sharing a Halloween card I created with The Web background stamp by Joy Clare and Tim Holtz paper and clip art.
 I am a little embarrassed with how quickly this card came together. I think it took me 20 minutes.
 I used white pigmented ink and clear embossing powder on the web to make it pop. I added pop dots to the owl and witch and finished the front off with some orange bling from my stash.
 I used this sentiment on the inside of the card:
Here is the Blog Hop List! Jump in and have fun.

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 


9 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Pretty scary and super cute!!!

Gail said...

That web background is perfect for you Halloween card! TFS and for this hop - nice work!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a spook-tacular card! I love it. Love that awesome web and
a cute design.

Karenladd said...

That web background couldn't be more perfect to team up with the eerie owl and Halloween theme!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Fabulous Halloween card!

Beverly S. said...

Cute Halloween card! Happy World Card Making Day!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love the spider web border and the owl!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the web background and great use of embellishments!

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.