Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sugar Skull Card

 I have a confession to make....though I am on who likes to push the limits in my art and I love edgy things, I have always steered clear of skulls. It is not like they offend me. I just struggle with the concept of them and making them pretty. However, living in the Southwest and participating in Day of the Dead and Cinco De Mayo I have grown to admire Sugar Skulls. I thought it was time that I used them in my art.
 I wanted to create something colorful, whimsical and pretty so I stuck with bright bold embellishments that I made with Rinea Foiled Paper
I found these Sugar Skull paper dolls to be gorgous and I had to use them from Calico Collage .

I upload a step by step how to on making this card here . Please go check it out and don't forget to subscribe if you have not already done so!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

Betz

No comments: