Friday, January 22, 2016

Movies

Living in the southwest of the United States six months out of the year it is unbearably HOT! I personally like to get out of the area and travel during the summer months, but sometimes that just does not happen. One of our favorite things to do when we need to get out of the house is go to the movies. This is something that needs to be documented because it is a big part of our life. I don't watch a lot of television, but if it is in the theater chances are fair that I have seen it. Here is a page I did of my daughter and I recently at the movies:
One new to me thing I have been wanting to try are these Prima doll stamps! I was introduced to them from my friend Erin at that October Retreat I attended. I thought this one would be perfect on this layout. I used coordinating paper to make her dress. This is a pretty simple prima doll tag and it works well with the page:
 Close up of the clustering I did on the page:
 
Until next time -- Happy Scrappy! 

1 comment:

Marlene said...

What a fantastic colorful page, and the prima doll is just the right touch.