Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Flying Unicorn January 2016 Page!

Somewhere along the way I lost my artsy mojo. It had been missing for over a year. I have been going through the motions of getting pictures on pages to get into albums, but I was not pleased with the result -- until now! The Flying Unicorn for January 2016 really hit it for me. It gave me what I needed to be creative once again. Here are the seven layouts I created with the kit:





 This last one I made with the scraps from the kit. I did not even have a whole sheet of paper and had to make one. Though I love my one and two picture layouts, they are not always practical and I need to showcase an entire event. Sometimes kits are not easy to do that with, but I was able to do that with this one.
Until next time -- Happy Scrappy!

No comments: