Friday, January 31, 2014

Christmas 2013

This last Christmas I had a minor panic attack because I could not find the 2012 Christmas album. I then realized I had not scrapped them! So, to avoid this happening in 2014 I made sure to get the 2013 album together ASAP. Here are a few pages out of it:

I found the album while visiting my friend in Indiana. It is by Hiedi Swapp. I was a little scared of it because it was super cool with all of these great shapped pages and tags!
 I added this pocket at the end to keep the rest of the Christmas cards as well as the one we sent out. Yes I did duct tape my kids' mouths shut and wrap them in lights!
 Christmas Eve Dinner! This is one of my favorite pictures and I really appreciated the tag to put the menu on.
 The kids wrote their yearly letters to Santa (in which Santa took shopping with him this year because he had a hard time). I added a cute little pocket and placed their letters in them. I always save them. I think they are special :-)
Until next time: HAPPY CRAFTING!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Love it!!!

VanessaB said...

I went through and noted years in all my theme scrapbooks that are missing... sigh... apparently I have more catching up to do than I thought. HAHA. I love these with all the things tucked away :)