Monday, February 3, 2014

Old Studio Calico Kits

For four days last week I was sick with a strange illness that did not make me feel bad other than my throat. I was not sure if I was contagious or not, so I stayed home. It was the best four days of the year so far because it allowed me to have time to scrap! The first thing I did was pulled out a few of my old Studio Calico kits. Here are the pages I completed with them:

 We found Montezuma's castle on the way to Bearizona over spring break 2013. I always thought Montezuma was not real. Ha! It was so interesting to see and learn about these Native Americans and how they lived. The wooden feathers seemed like a nice addition to the page.
 Bearizona is a must see for the state of Arizona. It is kind of like Jurassic Park only not with dinosaurs, but bears and other cool animals like wolves and bison! I used two Maya Road envelops to house 20 more photos we took that day.
We also went to AZ Sealife that is in one of our awesome malls that also happens to have Rainforest Café. Let's face it, you don't go to the Rainforest Café for the food. You go for the atmosphere. My daughter got the brilliant idea to suck soda up her nose and of course her little brother had to follow in her sucking steps. Naturally I had to take pictures of it all!

Until next time -- Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

great lo's. love the papers and colors and balance. :)