Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Journal 52

Yesterday I shared with you my journal entries for the "Documented Life". Well, I had another smashbook that I wanted to use, so I decided to join another challenge group. This one is called Journal 52. I feel as though these challenges as of late really stretch my creativity. In fact, I have not finished the most recent one because I am still trying to figure out how to do it. Here are the ones I do have done:

Prompt 1: Up Up and Away. I took glossy paper and used alchol ink on it. I then used a stazon stamp pad and stamped the rocket image as well as the city scape. I then stamped the superhero on white cardstock, colored him in, cut him out and stuck him on the page as well as the conversation bubble. I finished it off with some rub ons.
 Prompt 2: A Relaxing Place. Altered a bingo travel card and used that as a base after I stamped coffee rings. I then used watercolor crayons and placed a transparency over it with a stamped image on it. I then stamped a coffee and put it all together.
Until time: HAPPY CRAFTING!


2 comments:

Marlene said...

These are great Betsie. Don't you just love getting messy!!! I have been playing with an art journal too and having a lot of fun.

VanessaB said...

fantastic!! I have that coffee stamp ;)