Monday, May 31, 2010

Is It Really the End of the Month?

I can't believe it is the end of May! This has been an emotionally hard month for me because school is out (kids getting older), Parker graduated from Preschool (no longer a baby), and Awana Award ceremony. With that being said, I actually have not scrapped much this month. It is not that I did not have the time, it has just been that I have not been that in to it. Regardless, here are the 9 LOs that I did manage to get done since that last time I posted. For those of you who know me I usually can sneeze and create 9 LOs, but not lately. I used a charcoal bag on Parker's preschool graduation. Thanks for looking :-)








5 comments:

Tara O said...

Yes, it's really the end of the month...can you believe THAT?

Great pages! You liked circles this month!

Marlene said...

Betsie, "not feeling it" and still got nine layouts to post...incredible!! Love the title on your first one, great way to put play pictures and sleep pictures together, never would have thought of doing that.

Kylie said...

Is it June already?

Glad you still managed to get those 9 pages done.

Geri said...

I'm late getting here... it isn't the end of the month any longer. Love all the circles... that seems to be the rage these days! I'm trying to incorporate them into some of my LOs... its not my norm... great job!

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Geat work! I especially love the designs on the last 2 LOs. The first one - play hard and crash harder - I totally have to scraplift that one! I really like the font you've used on those too. The CTMH products look lovely as usual! I need to go play..... ;)