Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 2017 Card Round Up

Here is a round up of cards that I made in November. Be prepared there is no rhyme or reason! It is a hodge podge of creative happiness!

I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide to create the background for this sweet little guy :-) The penguin I ran across at the Mixed Media Convention in July of 2017 before he was released. I did not forget about him and ordered him the minute he became available. It is a layering stamp set and matching die.

I created this card with the new Water Lilly Background stamp from Brutus Monroe and the Spellbinder February 2016 card kit that I picked up at the Pinner's Conference in October of 2017. I think it will be beautiful for spring!  

Here are five cards  I created for We Craft that have been and will be featured on their website over the next few months: 




The following is a technique I learned! I uploaded a tutorial here:




No comments: