Friday, November 10, 2017

Christmas Mug Cards

As I was helping at the Brutus Monroe booth at the Mixed Media Convention in Utah I met the sweetest lady who owns a great stamp company -- Pink and Main ! I fell in love with her stamps and beautiful pink dies. There was one set I just could not get over. I thought about it for months. I stalked her Instagram and website waiting for it to be released. Finally, in October, is was available! I bought the set, matching dies and the most adorable paper pack to match!

Christmas Mugs Stamps , the matching dies,  and Jolly Paper Pack is what I used to create these 8 cards. I also used Stylefile Markers and ink from Brutus Monroe to color the sweet little mugs in, a punch and glitter glue to make them shine!




I am still not over this stamp set. I need to create some more with it because it just is not leaving my system. Make sure you check out my layout round up at the end of the month to see the page I created with this set for the family album!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

So awesome! I've been coveting this set also... perfect for the Winter Coffee Hop and just so pretty and fun! Love the colors and papers you've used with it... perfect!