Thursday, November 16, 2017

Christmas Cards for a Swap

I signed up to partcipate in a Christmas Card Swap! I created a total of 20 cards to exchange with other artist around the country. I showed the first set at the end of October and wanted to feature the last 8! This set coordinates with one another because it is from the November 2016 Spellbinder Card Kit! I found their booth at the Pinner's Conference in October. They had a special in which you could buy two past kits for $30 -- that is only $15 a kit! When I saw how fun and whimsical this kit was I knew I wanted to play with it. There was so much packed into this kit that I had a ton left over. Here are the nine cards I created:



Not only did the cards turn out darling they came together super fast! 

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: