Sunday, November 12, 2017

Life is Short and the World is Wide

My new obsession is Ken Oliver's Colorburst for Brutus Monroe. I used it to create the backdrop for the sweet little campers and sentiment for this card. I stamped three of the five trailers from the Road trip Brutus Monroe Stamp set, colored them in with Style-file markers, and cut them out on my Brother's Scan N Cut. I layered my colorburst piece on white card stock and adhered to a black card base. I used pop dots to adhere the trailers. I stamped the sentiment with surface ink and layered it on a small colorburst strip. I finished it off with little acrylic bubbles.

You can find all of the supplies to create this card at Brutus Monroe. I am also on the blog today so pop over and say hi!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

No comments: