Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Purple and Silver Christmas Cards and Purse

I ran across the beautiful Christmas line by Kaiser Craft in July at the Mixed Media Convention in Utah. They gave me a few pieces (stamps, dies, wood pieces and die cuts) to play with at the end of the show and once the paper became available in stores I had to have a few sheets. I created these five cards and purse (that will house a gift card perfectly!) with two sheets of the pattern paper. The Festive Deer Stamp and Sterling Embossing powder by Brutus Monroe had to take center stage!






I tend to get bored and uninspired when I made all the cards the same. I like to mix it up! I could easily give the cards as a set to a family member with a big silver bow or mail them out. This project took me about three hours and I love the elegant nontraditional vibe!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: