Saturday, April 21, 2018

Layout Round Up!

One of my goals for 2018 has been to catch up on my scrap booking. I have been scrap booking since 1990 and up until 2012 I was not behind. In 2012 I got a job outside of the home and it just went to the back burner. I was still taking pictures and my collection of them were growing. I got back into my craft room in 2014, but my focus was on mixed media and card making. I seemed to have lost my mojo for scrap booking, though it is one of the most important things I do for my family -- memory keeping. I think part of the problem was scrap booking was not "in" anymore. So, this year I decided to focus once again on memory making. I am happy to say that I have made a dent in my photos and possibly could catch up in the near future! Here are a few recent pages I have created:




They are an odd assortment of themes, but I scrap when inspired ;-)
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: