Monday, January 15, 2018

Walking in my Shoes

I fell in love with the new Dyary line from Dylusions. Well, let's face it...I like everything Dylusions comes out with! However, this month they released an amazing new large planner! Now, I need another planner like I need a hole in my head. However, her planners (that she calls Dyary) are awesome because they have her beautiful background pages in them. I hate my handwriting and need lines to write, so I thought this would make a great Quotes journal!



Here are the links to the supplies I used to create this into page into my journal:

I am starting a new series on my channel, Behind the Art, in which I am creating. The camera is above my work station and I have sped up the video and turned off the sound. My first episode was creating this! Please check it out and leave me some feedback. Do you like it? How do you feel about no sound? Was it to fast or just right? 


Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!


No comments: