Monday, November 6, 2017

Simple Scallops Scriver Creek

If you have never heard of Scriver Creek  I bet you think I have lost my mind and am making up words. Believe it or not, it is a company! They specialize in beautiful leather notebooks. They gained a lot of popularity real fast and underwent some criticism from the planner community because they got backed up with orders. It was growing pains and a lot of businesses go through it. I decided to give this company a chance and provide you, my subscribers, with an honest review of the company and their scallop leather notebooks. Going into this I am giving the benefit of the doubt. I can't start of any kind of relationship in negativity and choose to see the positive. I truly believe that this is a small business that turns out great product AND supports their community. Supporting their community is what has led me to my recent purchase with them.

One of the new things Scriver Creek has started is a "Simple Scallop" line. These are notebooks that are not custom made, but are made from the leather they use or trying out in their shop. They also have hired local high schoolers to make them -- they are teaching a trade! The notebooks are only available on Fridays in limited quantities. The type and colors change depending on what they have in the shop. The cost is $40 and includes shipping. I ordered one in a gorgeous dark brown that almost has a purple undertone to it. Here is the unboxing and my review:

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting (and planning!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are terrible. Very ignorant