Wednesday, August 30, 2017

How to Use an Embossing Folder: Technique 1

Embossing Folders are so much fun and have lots of uses! They can really bring another layer of depth to a card or project. Over the next few days I am going to share with you four ways you can use an embossing folder. Today I am sharing with you the first and most used way: emboss. To do this technique you simply run a sheet of paper through your machine in the embossing folder. This on its own is a gorgeous use! I used a piece of white card stock to create the card above. I stamped a sentiment and used Silver Embossing Powder. I layered it on a silver glitter card base. The embossing folder I used can be found here Petal Lace.

I created an tutorial on all four of the techniques that you can view: Here .

Check back tomorrow to see the next technique!

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Fabulous tutorial... I forget how versatile embossing folders are :D

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Lovely card x