Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring Peacock Care Package

I signed up for an ATC swap and was paired up with a friend of mine that lives across the country. We know each other in real life which made the pairing extra special. For the last two years her and I have gotten together with a group of other artists from around the country in Texas for a long weekend of art! Sadly, this past October the lady who founded the retreat -- our friend and art mentor-- was found dead in her store. It broke our hearts. We all are still mourning the loss of this wonderful caring individual who touched our lives in different ways. Therefore, when the opportunity presented itself to send one of my dear hurting friends a package I took it! 

Here is the ATC I made for the requirements of the swap. I used Tim Holtz tissue paper, sprays, stains, grungeboard, and Prima fiber and bling with a little Close to my Heart swirl.  

 Here are a few of the items that I made for the package using the Spring Peacock line from Calico Collage



I added in a couple other things to round out the package and really make it special. To see how it all came together please check out my YouTube! Make sure to subscribe to both my blog and my YouTube channel if you have not already done so. Just click HERE :0)

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!

Betz

No comments: