Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Monthly Planner Set Up

Hi Scraps!

Today I have the most adorable and useful planner spread to share with you. I adore The Planner Society Kits and use them to set up my monthly spreads.
There always is a pretty coordinating pen included in the kit. I was tickled when I saw this beautiful gem poking out at me and started using it right away! I just could not wait.

Here is what my month looks like at first glance: 

This is the pocket I made to keep my list I use for the market. This pocket gets the most action in my planner:
 I used the sweet die cut girl along with card to give it some more personality. I never was a fan of puffy stickers until they started making an appearance in my kits. Now I love them! They add nice texture:

For the "Projects" pocket I simply used the tape to adhere the pocket. This took me a little bit of time to figure out what size I wanted and needed it to be. I like to start small and get larger as the pages, pockets, and files are flipped so you can see everything. It is important to me that each piece can hold it's own while still helping showcase the full picture.
 I added a pop dot under the sweet little hearts to give it some dimension on the NEXT page, but at first glance it looks like it is part of this page. I did that on purpose ;-)

This next section is actually a divider! Behind it I will hybrid scrapbook the month, keep my schedules, and notes!
 I have a serious crush on bows! I love this bow and saying.....
 This precious little swan deserves the spotlight, don't you think? Not only is the crown just adorable, but that pink tulle is to die for! 
 This is the shaker dashboard that I will use each week as a marker. It was so much fun and I am really happy with how it turned out! 
 "She Plans" yes I do :-) 

Please check out my video here to see me put the entire month together:

I had so much fun getting my planner ready for February and I am looking forward to what the month has in store. If you have not subscribed to my YouTube channel please do so. I have some exciting things in the works and I can't wait to share with you.

Until next time -- Happy Crafting :-) 

No comments: