Thursday, February 4, 2016

Holiday 2016 Visit with my Mom

I cannot even express how super excited I was to play with this paper from Lemoncraft and the new glitter paste from Prima! Well, new to me at least ;-) I used the paste on the scalloped circle frames of each layout. I found the sweet little pinecones on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby 90% off. I bought 6 different types for under $2.50 and I have lots left over! 
 I added some glitter paste to the flower for more texture and the illusion of snow. You know here in the Phoenix area we get a lot of snow right? ;-) Haha!
 I was super happy that I was able to slam four pictures on this layout! It was simply luck because of how the pictures were taken. Otherwise, there was no way I could have been successful at it.


Until next time --Happy Scrappy!

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

wow so beautiful! love the colors and texture and sparkle. ooooh! :)