Thursday, October 10, 2013

Is This For Real? Say What?

Is she really gonna do this blogging thing again?

Well, it looks like I am. As much as I have tried to stay away from it, I have decided to return to blogging. Why you ask? I have started playing with a few different companies products and I LOVE the blog hopping AND want to be part of it. The only way to be part of it is to blog -- so here I am.

I am not scrapbooking as much as I did in the past. In fact, there has been months gone by in which I have not done anything in my craft room other than dust it. Maybe this will help me get back into it?

In the meantime, here are a few cards I have made in the recent past:


 
I used "Bombshell Stamps" to create all of these and recently won a $20 credit to their store and was published on their blog! Check it out!
 
Until next time...whenever that may be......happy crafting!

No comments: