Saturday, March 19, 2011

#7 & 9

I can tell it is coming to the end of my scrappy time because I am trying to double up on challenges! LOL! I only have one more challenge as of now (#8)and will get to that just as soon as I upload this. So challenge 7 was to doodle on a LO. I did that on the flowers and stem. I so suck at doodling! LOL! Challenge 9 was to make and add layered flowers to a LO. I kind of cheated because I have had these die cuts forever, but the matched, so there you have it.

This is Marlene and she is *wonderful*. I really enjoyed getting to know her and she is so much fun! I can't wait to see her again the next time she is out my way.

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

very pretty LO! you got a lot done!

Missus Wookie said...

Great layout - and I'm so glad y'all had such fun together.

Tricia said...

Beautiful layout! Love the photos, LOL!

Marlene said...

Great page Betsie, I like it!!! Makes me miss my blow up boobies...sniff sniff!!!

Geri said...

I lack motivation ... and didn't do a single challenge. Great job on doing so many of them.!!!
Love this layout!
and Marlene... I must say you were indeed blessed in boobage department! LOL

Nina said...

Great page....Marlene you are such a good sport!