I actually pulled out my Cricut to make the envies and tags for this LO!
Can you believe that it took me over 3 hours to complete this? Martha gave me the PP (because I loved it. LOL!) and she also inspired me to use my bug more! Basically once I cut the envies on the Cricut I ran them through my CB to emboss them, sanded them, and then inked them. I glimmer misted the base paper to make it match the PP (I tried to use some of the PP as the base, but it was to dark.). I then pulled out my stamps and made the swirls behind the flower. I also pulled out a punch to make the picture mats. Thankfully, since I took so long on it I like it!
This one was made from SU! paper. I love this paper! The flower I made from the matching fabric in the line. The flowers were originally white and I glimmer misted them blue.
The following two LOs were made with my "Counterfeit" kit that I put together. I actually have made 5 LOs with the kit! I am super happy about that because it got the stuff out of my stash!
This last LO is made with SU! product as well. It is actually the sewing line, but I thought it matched this picture well. Leave it to me to use paper and product in the exact opposite of how they should be used!