Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 Layouts

When we were in San Diego I fell in love with these painted murals all over the streets there! So, I used a Prima Paintable and came up with this LO. I think it is hot.....

Why did I do a LO on a shoe? Well, because I LOVED this shoe! I wanted this shoe, but they were out of it in my size. I have looked all over for one just like it and I can't find any. So, in memory of the shoe I did this LO! I know, I am crazy....truth of the matter is I had the PP an stuff that I wanted to use and the picture matched.

More painted murals. It was late when I got this one done and it really makes no sense.

5 comments:

Tara O said...

Love, LOVE the Street Art LO! That's awesome! I also got a good laugh at the shoe LO. LOL As a fellow shoe lover, I understand TOTALLY.

Geri said...

Great layouts... I'm with Tara -got a kick out of the shoe!!!

Amy M. Guimond said...

i think the layout of the shoe is great. but i think you need to journal on the layout about how much you loved these shoes but couldnt get your size and all you were left with was a photo! that would make the layout perfect! because years from now, when you are losing your mind, people are going to be confused about why you have a layout of a shoe! hahaha. i think its great. and i also love the street art layout too!

ladynurse4 said...

love the street art LO. so original and artistic! the shoe LO is so funny.

Betsie Morris said...

Ok, Ok, Ok, I will journal the Shoe LO. Sigh......:-)