Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Layouts I Completed Today

I took my sweet time today with my cute little Sleepy that I put on pop dots! Broke out the Cricut and cut that cute little guy out. I used CTMH PP, 2 stamp sets, flowers, and buttons.

I am not caught up in all the kiddos school albums! I used the BG Recess line again. I also used two stamps from CTMH, colored them in, cut 'em out, and pop dotted them on the LO! This is simple for my style, but I really do not like doing school Layouts.

This is a Hodge podge of stuff I had for Annie's 1st grade page for her school album and I love it! The picture of the kids at the school table is actually a page from a book that I cut down and inked the pages. I did not mind doing this page. Actually, I enjoyed it. I think I don't like the paper and embellishments that are designed for a certain topic. I always do better with things I love and doing my own creation with it -- like I did on this LO! :-)

TFL!

2 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

absolutely love La La Land! really like how you used the circle on the first school LO. and such a great idea to use the picture from the book on the third one.

Geri said...

Oh I love sleepy! My cricut has had quuite a workout lately but I haven't done any of the 7 dwarfs!
Great job on all the LOs