Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some Recent Creations

Here are a few things I have done this last week.
This is a LO I completed about the scariest day of my life! It was the day I could not find my four year old at the play area in Sea World. He is a monkey and was climbing up the rope ladder. I could not keep up, but by the time I got down and to the exit he was gone! He was gone for 45 minutes and we almost had the police out there. Then he showed up. I was a wreck and could not decide it I was just gonna cover him in kisses or ring his little neck.....his dad bought me a beer and hand him pose with it. No, he did not drink the beer!

I am really behind on my kids school album, so these are the few I did to catch Logan up on his. It is the Basic Grey Recess line and I actually think it is OK. Not my best work, but done.


Created this clear album for a friend from HS Christmas pictures. Once again I made the flowers using my Cricut, CS, ink and GM.

These are my Valentine Cards! I found an awesome company called "Bombshell Stamps" that specialize in pin up girls, tattoos, and hot rods. Totally up my ally!

TFL!

No comments: