Sunday, June 10, 2018

Compose Your Life ATC Set

When I am short on time, but want to create desperately I create Artistic Trading Cards. I was in a desperate need of some creative therapy and only had about 45 minutes. I pulled out my supplies and made three pretty cards. These are fun 2.5 by 3.5 inch cards that can be stored in baseball sleeves. A lot of artists like to trade them (hence why they are called trading cards).  They also can be used as tags on gifts. To create this set I used the Compose Your Life Mixed Media Pack.
I used the watercolor ATC cards as the base from the pack:

I painted them with Glitter Glam I have in my stash:
I cut down a few of the scrap sheets of paper. I cut the first sheet to 2.25 by 3.25 inches. The second 2.0 by 3.0 inches and the third 1.75 by 2.75 inches.
I layered the pieces on my base.
I used pop dots and the images from the line to finish my cards.


Next time you have only a few minutes to create try making a few ATCs.
Until Next Time ~ Happy Crafting!


No comments: