Monday, March 12, 2018

Mini Album

I have had beautiful pictures from a recent trip to Utah that have been needing a home. Nothing seemed to fit until I got my hands on the February Bad Girls' Couture Kit ! I saw it and I knew it was what I was going to use to create the perfect home for my treasured memories of my trip to Utah with my daughter!

 We love a good road trip and one of the things I collect are the "You are Here" Mugs from Starbucks. Now, I have been to Las Vegas a ton, but I did not have the mug -- until this trip :-)
 Of course my daughter was silly so I have to capture it! The buildings in Salt Lake City were absolutely amazing. This was one building that was the mirror of another building right next to it. Basically it was the same building just facing one another. It was really cool!
 Though we are not Mormon we did visit the grounds. Everything on the grounds was beautiful. We took a tour and were impressed. We even got to witness newly weds taking pictures in front of the church. It must have been so special to them to get married at the popular church. I am sure their marriage has extra blessings because of it.
 We had a wonderful time visiting downtown and seeing the other side of the tracks (so to speak). The historical financial district is now where the rest of the population hang out that are not part of the church. We found a fabulous pizza place that made delicious Gluten free pie!
 On our way home we stopped by the Young Living Farms. I have been using YL for a few years. I was blown away by the tranquility and perfectly kept grounds. The Lavender Fields were in bloom. Not only were they pretty the smelled spectacular!
 The entire reason we really went was to attend the summer Mixed Media Convention. It was so much fun, but not the best part of the trip. We had a great time spending time together. A picture of us seemed fitting to end the mini album with:
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: