Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Make A Tote with Deco Fabric Glitter Pens!

When I attended Creativation 2018 I was able to get my hands on some fabulous goodies to play with. I absolutely love the Glitter Fabric Pens! Here is how I made this great bag!
To start the fabric paint flow in each pen I had to shake it and press the tip down.
I lifted it ever so often just to check and once I saw the pigment to the tip I knew it was time to color!
Every so often I had to shake the pen to get more paint. I colored one flower in and then did another flower in a different color. This seemed to allow  the paint some time to nap after working so hard! I added a few crystals to each flower using Supertite Instant Glue 

Once The gems were applied I outlined each flowers Nuvo Dew Drops.
I used coordinating colors on each flower:

 I love how it turned out!

 Supplies:
Supertite  (use code SUPERTITE-GOLDEN for 10% off of all orders over $5)

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!