Friday, July 28, 2017

August 2017 Planner Set Up

Hello Friends! It is that time of month again in which we start to think about what is to come in the near future. Time to set up our planners! I have been in a state of confusion lately regarding my planner. My home life is full and my career has taken on a new chapter. I also have stepped away from the Happy Planner because I can not take it with me -- I really need something portable. I have experimented with a couple different set ups. For the month of August I have decided to use two TN planners -- one for home and one for work. The best part is they are both easy to grab and go.

I set up my home planner for August with the June Planner Society Kit last month. So, I used the August kit to set up my work planner. I put together a video of the process. You can click HERE to watch it.

Until next time ~ Happy Crafting! 

No comments: