Friday, October 7, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Challenge

I have not done one of these in months and months and months, but I am struggling to get much of anything done scrapbook related. It is a cryin' shame and I need some serious motivation so I am going back to Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. This is the selection for this month and I picked the Halloween themed one. Click here to take a peak at it:

http://www.scrapclubs.com/2010/09/little-red-scrapbook-september-kits-add-ons/

Now, before I go and post my counterfeit I would just like to say that I totally cheated...if that is possible when you counterfeit. This is all CTMH and pretty much works together. The only thing that I had to actually dig through my stash for was the ribbon and stamps pads. Regardless this is my kit that took me no time to put together because it pretty much was already assembled. If you want any of it just drop me a line because I can put in an order for ya ;-)

 Then, I found the following that also went with my kit:
I would love to see some of your counterfeit kits, so drop me your link in my comment section so I can go check them out. I have a few ideas on what I am going to do with all of this stuff. I will post it all as soon as I get it completed. Thanks for dropping in ;-)

No comments: