Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bad Girls!

Wow! It has been a loooooooooong time since I have uploaded anything! The sad thing is with the exception of scrapping a few cards for my family, I have not scrapped since uploading the last images. Life is very busy and full! I really did not have time to scrap today, but so needed just a few hours off. I love the Bad Girls Kits, but can't afford them. On Black Friday www.badgirlskits.com had a 40% off sale -- including kits! This was the first time ever offered and I broke down and bought three. Here is one of the layouts I did with it. I can't show the other one because it is part of the December scraplift at OSU! TFL!

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

That is such an awesome layout, did you post it at Bad Girls? You should.

Betsie Morris said...

I did not even know I could post it over there! Thanks for the tip!

Missus Wookie said...

Do love that black lacy strip across the bottom. Gorgeous.