Friday, May 22, 2009

June Kit!

I put together another kit using CTMH! I really like this one! The rubs and self adhesive twill sheets are so much fun to work with and make this kit extra unique! Take a look and if you want one let me know. I will need all orders in by May 29 and these will be shipped out on June 15! All orders placed after May 29 will be on a first come first serve basis.

Here is the entire kit! The inks, stamp set and base kit! $58.50 plus shipping


Here are the kit's matching ink pads! The colors are Barnyard, Gold Rush, Olive, and Outdoor Denim. Each pad is $5.25.


Cute owl set that coordinates wonderfully with the kit. $18.95


A close up of a few of the things in the base kit! I must say that the Rubs are the best rubs I have ever used! The transfer smoothly and only where you want them to go! The chipboard (dimensional Elements) are really a lot of fun! They are interactive! You are really going to have fun with them. The self adhesive twill speciality paper can be stamped on, distressed, rub ons can be applied to it, and you can run it through the printer!The waxy flaxy is a lot of fun! It is stiff and I used it to thread buttons with no needle! You can bend it and make fun shapes with it! Check out my cards to see what I did with it!


Here is the base kit! It includes Back Country pattern paper (6 sheets of double side) and five coordinating white core CS, Dimensional Elements (5 pieces), 6 by 12 All Out Adventure rub-on sheet (colors will vary), 2 yards of Olive Waxy Flaxy, 10 Autumn buttons, 1 sheet of Self Adhesive Twill, and 30 Autumn brads all for $20 plus shipping and handling! Great deal!


Please see the following post for my LOs, cards, and project I made using the kit!

No comments: