Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally!

I know, I know I have been a very bad blogger. I have started graduate school and finding time to scrap is limited and when I do I run out of time to post. I will work on it!

This is a two page LO I did of my son's Birthday it is all CTMH -- even down the the sketch. The car took me F-O-R-E-V-E-R and I don't like it. It looks cheap, but since it took me so much time you have to look at it darn it! LOL!

This one I used a kit from the winter swap I was in. It is pictures of my four year old son who did not want to wear this costume! Can you blame him? He is all boy! I knew I had to scrap the pictures, but I feel kind of bad because I took so much enjoyment from his misery!


The next three pictures are from a mini album I am working on. I went to the Botanical Gardens and their was an artist work on display and I loved his art so much that I decided to make an album for my coffee table! There is a story behind the album itself. I bought it 75% off at a going out of business sale and on the front of it was a Rooster. I got the album like 2 years ago and have never had a need for a Rooster! So, I used alchole ink on the back of it and painted a heart over the rooster, added some bling, GB and title and this is what I got! Totally new album! The first three pages are not earth shaking I have done better work, but I really want to focus on the pictures. I used the new BG Mak????? line! TFL and please leave me some love. Sniffle. Sniffle. I need love.....


No comments: